At the Station
Since 1946 our 150 Washington Street location has been dedicated to serving others. What was once a 2-pump service station in which John P. Carroll and his wife Mary pumped gas for the 3 shifts of local mill employees has grown to include
- K-1 Kerosene
- Diesel Fuel
- Unleaded Fuel
In addition to our fuel service, our station is also home to the offices that support our fuel delivery service and our service and installation technicians.